View an apartment today on a live virtual tour
Our two bedroom apartments in The Energy Corridor appeal to people in a variety of life stages from newlywed couples starting their lives together, the single adult looking for extra space or a home office or people downsizing from a house. The two-bedroom apartments in Houston’s Energy Corridor includes six different apartment plans for a variety of lifestyles.
7 SEVENTY APARTMENTS
770 N. Eldridge Parkway | Houston, TX 77079
f: (281) 759-9902
Enter your address below to get driving directions from your location to 7 Seventy Apartments in Northwest Houston:
Ideally Located in Northwest Houston
From I-10: Head South on N. Eldridge Pkwy. Turn left onto 7 Seventy Apartments, just South of Memorial Drive.
From Westhiemer: Head North on N. Eldridge Pkwy. Turn right onto 7 Seventy Apartments, just North of Turkey Creek and the Buffalo Bayou Hike & Bike Trail.
Located at 770 N. Eldridge Parkway in vibrant and desirable Northwest Houston, TX, 7 Seventy Apartments is at the heart of the Houston Energy Corridor, home to BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Shell, ExxonMobil, KBR, Worely Parsons, Schlumberger, Sysco, Metro, Foster Wheeler, and more; near the beautiful green spaces of Terry Hershey Park and George Bush Park; and with some of Houston’s best shopping, just a few minutes away at City Centre and Katy Mills Mall. And those are just a few reasons why your new apartment at 7 Seventy is ideally located and within easy reach of everything you could want or need to create a life you’ll love in Northwest Houston!
- From I–10: Head South on N. Eldridge Parkway. Turn left onto 7 Seventy Apartments, just South of Memorial Drive.
- From Westhiemer: Head North on N. Eldridge Parkway. Turn right onto 7 Seventy Apartments, just North of Turkey Creek and the Buffalo Bayou Hike & Bike Trail.
7 Seventy is served by the Spring Branch Independent School District, an example of academic excellence and innovation locally, in Texas, and increasingly across the nation.
- Nottingham Elementary School – 570 Nottingham Oaks Trail, Houston TX 77079 – .72 miles
- Spring Forest Middle School – 14240 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.34 miles
- Stratford High School – 14555 Fern Street, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.32 miles
- H–E–B – 14540 Memorial Dr. Houston, TX 77079 – 1.1 miles, 4 minutes
- Kroger – 1520 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.4 miles, 3 minutes
- Kroger – 14344 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.5 miles, 6 minutes
- Metro Food 3 – 869 Dairy Ashford St. Houston, TX 77079 – 1.5 miles, 5 minutes
- Citycentre – 800 Town and Country Blvd., Houston TX 77024 – 4.2 miles, 8 minutes
- West Oaks Mall – 2600 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77082 – 4.9 miles, 10 minutes
- Memorial City Mall – 303 Memorial City Way, Houston, TX 77024 – 5.1 miles, 8 minutes
- Katy Mills Mall – 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494 – 12.8 miles, 17 minutes
- Meyerland Plaza Mall – Houston, TX 77096 – 17.1 miles, 21 minutes
- Willowbrook Mall – 2000 Willowbrook Mall, Houston, TX 77070 – 18.3 miles, 20 minutes
- BP America – 501 Westlake Park Boulevard, Houston, TX 77079 – .9 miles, 2 minutes
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation – 1293 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77077 – 1.3 miles, 4 minutes
- ConocoPhillips Company – 600 North Dairy Ashford Road, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.4 miles, 4 minutes
- Shell Technology Center – 3333 Highway 6 S, Houston, TX 77082 – 5.5 miles, 12 minutes
- ExxonMobil – 17001 Northchase Drive, Houston, TX 77060 – 24.2. miles, 26 minutes
- KBR – 1085 North Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77077 – .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Worley Parsons – 575 North Dairy Ashford Road, Houston, TX 77079 – 1 mile, 3 minutes
- Schlumberger – 5599 San Felipe Street, Houston, TX 77056 – 11.2 miles, 17 minutes
- Sysco Corporation – 1390 Enclave Parkway, Houston, TX 77077 – 1.5 miles, 4 minutes
- Metropolitan Transit Authority – METRO, 1900 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002 – 18 miles, 22 minutes
- Amec Foster Wheeler – 585 North Dairy Ashford Road, Houston, TX 77079 – .9 miles, 3 minutes
- Murphy’s Deli – 840 N Eldridge Pkwy, Houston, TX 77079 – .2 miles, 1 minute
- The Dinner Dude, 14775 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – .7 miles, 2 minutes
- Beans Cafe Coffeehouse – 1127 Eldridge Parkway #100, Houston, TX 77077 – .8 miles, 3 minutes
- Café Benedicte – 15455 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Pho & Crab Restaurant – 14741 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Sporting News Grill – 1112 Eldridge Parkway South, Houston, TX 77077 – .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Sushi Nikko – 1140 Eldridge Parkway #190, Houston, TX 77077 – .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Hungry’s Café & Bistro – 14714 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77079 – .9 miles, 2 minutes
- Petit Café – 1250 Eldridge Parkway South, Houston, TX 77077 – .9 miles, 3 minutes
- Sam’s Burgers Fries & Pies – 1017 North Dairy Ashford Road, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.7 miles, 4 minutes
- Wild Alaska Tavern – 12126 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77077 – 4.3 miles, 12 minutes
- CSz Houston (Comedy Club) – Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX – .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Topgolf – 1030 Memorial Brook Boulevard, Houston, TX 77084 – 2.8 miles, 6 minutes
- SoReal Performing Arts Center – 14520 Memorial Drive #59, Houston, TX 77079 – 1.3 miles, 4 minutes
- Funasia Bollywood Cinema 6 – 2101 S Dairy Ashford St, Houston, TX 77077 – 3 miles, 9 minutes
- Windchimes Cinema 8 – 13155 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77077 – 3.2 miles, 9 minutes
- Studio Movie Grill – 822 Town and Country Boulevard, Houston, TX 77024 – 4.2 miles, 8 minutes
- Edwards West Oaks Mall 14 & RPX (Movies) – 700 West Oaks Mall, Houston, TX 77082 – 5.1 miles, 12 minutes
- Country Playhouse – 12802 Queensbury Lane, Houston, TX 77024 – 5.2 miles, 9 minutes
- Cinemark Memorial City – 310 Memorial City Way, Houston, TX 77024 – 5.7 miles, 12 minutes
- Terry Hershey Park – 15200 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079 – .6 miles, 2 minutes
- Beeler Memorial Pocket Park – 1150 Enclave Pkwy., Houston, TX 77077
- Ray Miller Park – 1800 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77077 – 2 miles, 6 minutes
- Nottingham Park – 14205 Kimberley Lane, Houston, TX 77079 – 3 miles, 7 minutes
- Bear Creek Park – 3535 War Memorial Dr., Houston, TX 77084 – 3.8 miles, 8 minutes
- Edith L Moore Nature Sanctuary – Houston, TX 77024 – 3.3 miles, 10 minutes
- Sergeant J.R. Hatch Skate Park – 17525 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77094 – 7.3 miles, 10 minutes
- George Bush Park – 16756 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77082 – 8 miles, 15 minutes
Our dedicated team of Residential Sales Associates would love to serve as your personal Apartment experts. Reach out to us anytime at (281) 733-2937 or via email at 7Seventy.PropWeb.FrancisProp@aptleasing.info whether you have a question about our excellent Northwest Houston neighborhood or are ready to choose your perfect new apartment at 7 Seventy, today!
P ThompsonI have been living here at 7Seventy for 10 months and have really enjoyed my stay. Office staff very nice, especially Gabriela, Naomi, and when I first moved in Chelsea helped me out, and she was very helpful, but she has moved on, but I still wanted to mention her name. Great hospitality, beautiful property, luxury living…love it. Only thing I’d say is traffic tends to speed in garage and I think that can be controlled if they had speed bumps to slow cars down a bit, and yes there are some minor things like the neighbors upstairs stomping/walking hard but that has nothing to do with management. Maintenance is great and very efficient, friendly and very fast and responsive. Love my place but I’m moving out when lease is up due to personal reasons….I highly recommend living at the 7Seventy apartments. Great staff…Great maintenance… upscale community…..Thank you!! Pat T.
George FloresI don’t live on property, however I am a vendor that is contracted through 7 Seventy to do pest control. I have been doing this service on property for over a year now. Why am I writing this review? I just want to let future residents know that the staff @ 7 Seventy have treated me from the beginning with absolute respect and courtesy. I still service their property and not only have we gotten to know each other on a first name basis, they make you feel like a close family member as well. That’s how Julie, Noemie and the other leasing agents respond to your concerns. When family ask you for assistance you do it, same as 7 Seventy staff, You ask and they do it. Keep it up guys.
I have been living here for 3 months and quite happy living here. Location is great. No noisy neighbor. The appliances were nearly brand new. No bugs no cockroaches at all! The management, and the maintenance, the apartment complex guards, all personnel are always welcome and they are problem solvers. I like the Luxer One package lockers you do not need to ask your package to management, it is available for you in locker 24/7. The sports center is quite large and you can find various equipment and they are all working. There are 2 entrance and exit to/ from 770. You can use either the one at Eldridge Pkwy or Memorial Dr. So exit/ entrance is quite good. I like American billiard at the entrance and the business centers. The printer is always ready. The other residents are nice to each other as I observe. I like the water with lemon and fiber chocolate bars at the entrance on weekends. There are lots of parking lots at each floors and extra floors for your guests. Nice apartment to live in Houston, Energy Corridor.!
Diala HamzaI really enjoy living at 7 Seventy apartment. Management and all staff are great, welcoming and friendly. They are always willing to help. Maintenance is fast and efficient. I think the price is very fare for all the amenities the building offer. | After a long search, I found all my must haves.
Ricardo SolorzanoExcellent apartments always clean leasing and maintenance people always attentive and always treat their residents excellent !!
K WSam was nice in helping us. Although haven’t decided where to make our next home, we loved the finishes in the homes!
Juan FragaI highly recommend 7 Seventy Apartments. This place is always very well kept, clean, and never any disturbances. The staff is extremely helpful and they go above and beyond for customer satisfaction. It is also very convenient that it is right off I-10. During traffic hour, all areas of west Houston can get a bit congested, so this is a huge plus for me. Plan on staying here for quite some time.
Porsha Lagrant]I just love the building and great customer service
Fredy CabralesWe moved in a couple of months ago and so far we really like living at 7Seventy. The apartments are very comfortable and modern and we love the facilities (e.g. pool, gym, business center). We did the whole leasing process with Nancy Vasquez. She has been always very helpful whenever we have inquires.
Such a beautiful property, 24 hour amenities, has a very nice pool and courtyard, excellent customer service and in a great location near restaurants, shopping centers, and right off I10.
As a current resident of this great community, I must say I enjoy living here. The management team is outstanding. They are always attentive and every time I walk into the office, they are welcoming and extend the offer to assist. Any time I have an issue with my unit, the maintenance team come to the rescue immediately. My AC unit went out ON CHRISTMAS and someone came out to fix it without hesitation. The management team is ALWAYS having functions to bring the community closer together. Gabby is a good representation of how to lead a team. She manages well and always smiling. Nancy and Chelsea are very friendly and are conversational. The amenities are open 24/7 for our convenience. We also have a workout guy that helps us with workout tips and trainings. I am new to Houston and this place is my first place of residence and I am happy to say I didn’t make a mistake.
So I’ve been a resident since 2016, office staff has changed, Harvey came and went, but other than dealing with the frustration of construction of the rebuild which is now finally pretty much over from what I can tell… I’ve had a great experience! ! The new staff including the manager and leasing are friendly and always willing to help when needed! Ive heard some grief about parking and towing recently by some neighbors but it seems simple to me. Just read the multiple notifications they have been sending out and there won’t be any issues. But as a resident that actually really likes where I live I thought I’d share a positive review for all the hard work this property team gives! Maintenance is superb too, they are friendly and quick to take care of my work orders.
I been living in this apartment for 4 years with no problems from management. The apartments are wonderful and convenient for everyone. Anything that breaks the maintenance come immediately .I give this apartment 10/10.
Features & Attributes
*In select apartments